Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cards, cards, and more cards...

I get a card just randomly from my friend Janice, so I think after making all these cards I need to send her one, she's the only person I know who just writes to tell me she loves being my friend. Watch your mail Janice.

Here's what the card making friends made this week.



Coloured with water colour crayons, on watercolour paper.
Sentiment reads, Joy is not in things, it is in us. Richard Wagner











This is a pot of violets, coloured with inkpads using daubers. Then a vellum overlay with sentiment stamped. torn spine with punch holes for ribbon.










Just stamped images on layers of pink and brown paper, ( a little boring after the adventures with velum and water colour., but cute)









This was a kinda fun image, you stamp the solid coloured part colouring the image with markers, then using your lining up tool you stamp the skeleton with black on top, kinda challenging to line things up.











Stamped image in black, with coloured in with stamp pads, using water colour brush. a little glitter and viola.











Same process as above but certainly more tasty.









A new adventure we used resist ink to stamp the background cars, then a briar rolled in two ink pads, on gloss card stock. then a layer of brown car. Now that I've scanned this one, I see my back end needs alignment. Cool.

Card Design by Michelle Leishman

No comments: