Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday card adventures

Most of the cards I make have no sentiment inside, just because I like to write a lot of "feeling" but, I think I might try a few next adventure with sentiment inside. It them becomes far more a planned thing, than "Oh I'll just make a card".


This one was embossed, I like embossing but it's a lot more work than you think.

I always think I want to make flowery cards with pink and blue and then when I do, I'm not so thrilled, but I do like the stitching on this one.


The center of this card is a bookmark, with magnets on the ends.





Some of this grouping is still a stampin up class, some are adventures with Irene creations, see if you can see which ones. I didn't have my glass of sherry until after card making so I'm not sure why this last one is askew, quite possibly the scanning. Card designs by various designers. I. Makarewicz, M. Leishman, and Lynda Yamamoto.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow beautiful. You all that make such beautiful cards amaze me. Working in a smaller medium than a layout and some of the intricate stamping as well. I've been doing some scrapbooking this weekend in honor of National Scrapbooking Day.

Olga said...

Oh, Irenka, these are really lovely cards! How did you start making them? I am dreaming of printing a collection of my hand made cards but I have no idea where to start from. Do you maybe have any tips? Would be grateful for some feedback for the cards I made, you seem to be a very experienced card-maker :):

http://whereareyouolga.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post_24.html

http://whereareyouolga.blogspot.com/2009/05/make-love-not-war.html

Olga said...

By the way, are you or your husband originally from Poland? ;)