Sunday, August 16, 2009

Colour me Happy

One of the design blogs I read,had a little colour quiz posted, Velvet and Linen I thought I do the quiz just to see how wacky my house and tastes are. so here it goes.

1. What's the first colour you see in the morning?

A warm old parchment colour is on my walls, almost a light bamboo. I love bamboo...

2. What colour are your eyes?

I think they are hazel, not green but not brown.

3. What colour do you wear most?

I like to wear all colours.

4. What colour do you never wear?

I'm tempted to say black, but I don't like myself in black but, now that I've gained so much weight I do wear it.

5. What colour gets you the most compliments?

I had a peachy/coral top once and I got so many people say it looked good on me, that I actually went out and bought another top.

6. What colour is your lipstick?

My favorite lipstick is cappuccino.

7. What colour was your living room when you were growing up?

Institution green. Gross.

8. What colour was your bedroom when you were growing up?

I painted the room often, but for some reason or other my mother refused to let us paint it anyother colour than different shades of mint green. Gross again. We use to (my sister and I) change our bedspreads to camouflage the gross green.

9. What colour are your sheets?

Custard yellow, very happy.

10. What colour was your favorit crayon as a child?

I loved all my crayons, probably the one that got worn down the fastest was Cherise.

11. What colour is your car?

I don't drive, but if I did, I'd have to buy a magenta blue car.

12. What colour was your prom dress?

Our prom was after our grad, so my dress was ivory.

13. What is your favorite gem stone?

Diamonds of course, aren't they a girls best friend.

14. What is your favorite flower?

Too many to say "favorite" but probably a gardenia.

15. What colour makes you happiest?

Rose, pink, red, any of those shades.

16. What colour depresses you?

Mint Green?

17. What colour calms you?

Cream, Ivory, taupe.

18. What colour makes you grind your teeth?

PURPLE.

19. What colour do you wear when you want to feel sexy?

RED.

20. What colour would you like to try but are scared to.

Black.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Well that was really fun and interesting! Love learning things about blog friends.
Have a lovely evening~
Sandi

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! Thanks for stopping by ~ Many Blessings!

Unknown said...

That was fun to read. I'm amazed you remember the colour of your room when you were a child! Maybe it's because you didn't like it. :)

Jenners said...

So you have a hate of mint green I'm guessing. I once picked a mint green color for our bedroom and it was horrid ... my husband has never let me pick a paint color again.

And I love that your favorite color in the crayon box was Cherise. My son was asked his favorite color once and he said "Razzamatazz," which is a crayon color (kind of pinkish red). Cracked me up!